Thursday, August 14, 2008

x)

Oh ya, yesterday trainings. Went indoor. warmed up then ran rounds outside school. Trained formation. Yes, setter is super tiring. Must as well jian fei . :/
Im learning jumpsets & jumpserve. It's not easy i tell you. It's not as easy as i thought.
Arthur taught me jumpserve, but then i still dont know! He serve the ball untill very shuai lahh ! Some more the ball float.
We are not what we used to be.


My volley shoe




TODAY
Went for morning assembly. & guess what? Linghui made some kinda tea for me. That's v nice of her lahhh. It's for sore throat. It tastes kinda sour and salty. But ah, i managed to finish it all. Thank you dabian!

I ♥ TAN LING HUI MANY MANY !

Double period of e maths. Did some worksheets. Then, eng lesson. Went com lab to finish our essays. But then all of us finished, so xueqi & weiqi went to update something on my blog. And below is the post that they wrote.
Next was double phy period. Got our test paper back. Cause i didnt finish the paper, leaving one page blank, which consists of 8 marks. Arghs, then failed .

Next was assembly. :DD
we were kinda high . Cause of the performance, especially jiayu. He look super funny cans!
Then went home. Mummy made another type of medicine for me. And she wants me to drink the whole big bottle. Yucks.






Mr ong's daughter, Megan. Cute uh ?







K BYE.

No comments: